Terms & Conditions
- Admission to courses offered at Victorrious Digiital is reserved to certain eligibility criteria and selection process. Students are requested to participate in the selection process.
- Candidates are expected to go through the terms and conditions before enrolling in the course.
- Students are expected to understand the course content properly. If there are any queries, they must be cleared at the time of admission itself.
- Victorrious Digiital is not liable for any services after the admitted course duration.
- Students can reserve their seats in advance by paying a non-refundable amount of 1000rs. The reservation is valid for 30 days from the date of payment or 2 days before the planned start of the batch, whichever is earlier and the student should have completed all the formalities by then.
- Admission once taken cannot be transferred to any third person.
FEES & PAYMENTS
- Fees should be paid at the time of admission and are inclusive of taxes.
- The course fees are subject to change without notice, as per the manager’s discretion.
- In exceptional cases and solely at management’s discretion, if any candidate’s course fees are split into
multiple payments, the same is done as per the below conditions –
- 60% of the course fees are to be paid at the time of admission.
- 40% of the remaining fees to be paid dated not later than 15 days from the date of joining.
- Dishonored cheques shall be reported to the relevant authorities to be dealt with as per law of the land.
- Dishonoring of the cheque would attract a penalty of Rs.1500/-. The penalty may be revised from time to time.
- If a candidate, defaults on the 2nd installment payment, the admission is automatically terminated.
- Fees can be paid through cash/online/cheque and are not refundable.
COURSE CONCEPT AND SPREADSHEET
- All courses are taught in the English language. Each session is delivered for a period of 2 hours.
- 90% attendance is compulsory.
- All the assignments and presentations should be completed on time in order to secure your certification.