Interview Questions For SEO
- July 31, 2017
- Posted by: Victorious Digital
- Category: Seo Courses
Wouldn’t you feel fortunate if you knew what a hiring manager is going to ask in the job interview?
Yes, we can’t read minds;but, we can predict the questions. Victorious Digital– One of the reliable SEO training institute can you by giving the list of the 30 most commonly asked interview questions.
- What Is Google PageRank, How Is It Earned and Does It Matter in 2017 even in 2018?
- What do you understand by the search engine-friendly website and what are processes you will apply to make search engine friendly website?
- How do you define success and failure when it comes to search engine optimization or SEO?
- Do you always use updated algorithms and how do you stay updated on algorithm changes &industry news?
- Do you know basics of WordPress or PHP and website design?
- Regarding your previous SEO job, what is the most critical task you solved?
- Can you fulfil the ecommerce client’s requirements and what are the different strategies you will apply for different clients?
- What else you can do apart from SEO?
- How do you approach keyword research and share the tools you used for KS?
- How will you relate SEO, SEM and social media marketing?
- How many of the SEO tools you use for SEO is paid and which tool you use regularly?
- Can you write SEOrelated content like blog and article writing?
- Have you heard the name Gary Illyes and John Mueller?
- What is your favorite website and why? Also, tell us what different you could do in seo related work if you managed the website?
- What is your opinion on link building?
- Have you ever dealt with any penalties like link penalties or something else?
- What is the ideal speed for a website to load a web page?
- What are the methods to redirect a page, which method you will prefer and why?
- Do you have any knowledge on accelerated mobile pages (AMP)?
- What will be your strategies for a local business to increase the visibility in search results?
- You may know the theoretical concept of Panda and Penguin but do you know any website which is affected via these updates?
- Have you heard anything about Hummingbird and how is it changed the landscape of search?
- What are the methods you use for configuring mobile website?
- Can you work on content building and content marketing and how will you create fresh engaging content also tell us about the tools you use to check the content uniqueness?
- How will you utilize structured data to earn featured snippets?
- How many configurations are possible for a mobile site? Which one you prefer and why? Will you use different configurations for different clients
- What is your greatest SEO success story?
- How do you stay up-to-date on the near-constant search algorithm changes?
- What metrics do you use to measure SEO success?
- What will be your very next step if the website is banned by the search engines for black hat practices?
If you want to hire an in-house SEO analyst, you need to know all such type of basic and advanced courses. Nowadays, you have to give the practical answer as hiring manager will ask some practical questions. Therefore, you have the need to join the best seo training institute in Pune.